Search This Blog

15 August, 2010

Sweat Lodge for Ron (White Crow)

4th and 5th September 2010


You are invited to join me and Ron as we celebrate Ron's 75th year of his earth walk with a Sweat Lodge ceremony or, if the weather is not permitting, a pipe ceremony.

Anyone who knows Ron will know he is always keen to participate in a ceremony or tell a few jokes. This ceremony will be specifically in his honour as only such a humble and gentle elder deserves. I hope you will contact me to let me know that you wish to be a part of this ceremony or just to pass on your good wishes to him for this memorable occasion. You can phone me on: 0408 583 532 or contact me via the form at the bottom of my website: http://david.sittingowl.com.au/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mitakuye Oyasin
Yours in Spirit

No comments: