Search This Blog

27 July, 2010

Spamming my BLOG and FORUM

To all those spammers trying to post junk on my blog, too bad as I have to approve anything before it goes on, so I suggest you give up.

And for those trying to post on my forum, I have disabled membership registrations so any new members can’t set up their account until you start communicating with me via my secure email form on my new web site. When I see that you are genuine and wish to participate in some serious sharing of questions and discussions regarding spiritual and living in harmony matters I can then allow you to set up your account.

I’m sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone, but such is the way of the internet services; soon all you will be able to find is junk advertising trying to get you to follow fears, desires, or social duties rather than your BLISS.

 

     Mitakuye Oyasin
      Yours in Spirit
   Sitting Owl

Web Site Address:
www.sittingowl.com
http://david.sittingowl.com.au/

 

No comments: